Monday, May 21, 2007

Girls Weekend


On Friday I got a call from my Mother asking if she could come up for the weekend. I admit at first I thought she was joking, but it turned out she was serious. She left early on Saturday morning and arrived in Toronto just slightly b4 I got home from work. I left a key for her at the desk and she came in and let this adorable little guy out of his "House" as we call his crate.


He decided to be a nice doggy this weekend and allowed me to take some photos of him. Those big buggy eyes are very sensitive to the flash, but and he freaks out if he even sees the camera. I turned the flash off and he let me take photos in front of the window near the light.


Anyhoo, back to Mom...we went of for dinner at a place called the Brasserie which was very tasty. We also checked out the Eaton Centre the big mall in the downtown area. We did a little shopping and then headed back to my condo. It was great just being able to have girl talk and even just sit and watch a movie together, which we did last night. Yesterday we went for Lunch and then went to Sobeys, the bakery where I still work. I took her down by the lakefront and then we stopped to pamper ourselves. We both got pedicures. My toes are pink! Yes pink. I was never much of a pink girl, but I'm coming around. She left around 11 this morning and last I heard had just passed our old town of St. Joe, MI and was nearing home where I'm sure they missed her. Too bad! I get to have her for a weekend they get her all the time I'm sure they survived.


Here is Mom holding Barkley back from his lick attack. His rapid fire tongue is hard to control. He always tries to French kiss...yuck!

Me looking kinda tired at Breakfast! Not used to those early mornings!

Well that's all for now. Maybe I'll post a few pictures that I got from Ma's camera from our trip to Florida. Later gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of my nephew dog. Too cute!! Glad you guys had some girl time.

Love ya,
Melissa