Friday, January 18, 2008

Volleyball!

Last night I did something I haven't done in a long time. I played volleyball with my friend Natalia. I've started going to a league on Thursday nights. It was so much fun. Kind of a flash back. I think it's probably my favorite sport to play. It was nice to take a break from my normal routine and just play a bunch of games of pick up v-ball.

Tonight Jordan and I are going to go running and then swimming! Yeah swimming! Gotta love the indoor pool/hot tub in our building.

Also, spring training update...I'm going! We haven't decided when I am going but I am! Probably in March sometime. I can't wait to get away from the cold weather. I'm tired of being cold!

Well, that's about all I've got right now. Catch ya later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you never called! Glad you got to play ball, I am home all day tomorrow. Cool that you get to go to Florida, does that mean your not coming here?
Jo

Melissa said...

Volleyball is fun and a great workout. It is always fun to switch up the routine.

I just tried and signed up for an aerobics class called ZUMBA. It is latin dancing moves and aerobics. I love the music and I do it with a girlfriend. We stay in the back of the class and make up our own moves when we can't do it. It is a hard workout. I was dripping more sweat they I ever have in a long time. If it is offered somewhere and you have a girlfriend that can try it with you I would go for it.

Talk to you soon.
Love ya, Melissa

Anonymous said...

What the hell is this if i wanted to read some body's boaring ass life story i would of gotin the life of rick james the book mate you suck do somthink useful with your life bloddy hell mate