Thursday, October 20, 2005


Saint Joseph, MI

We arrived in Saint Joseph, Michigan on October 11, 2005. My brother kyle and his girlfriend Stephanie helped us move in to our new apartment. We live in a wooded area and it's really pretty up here right now b/c the leaves are changing colors.

On Wednesday we went to the Sox game. It was game two and the infamous drop third strike game. My brother-in-law, Keith and my sister-in-law Melissa invited us to the game. We had a great time. The crowd was crazy the entire game. We kept sitting down and standing up all night....It was like going to a catholic church service. It was extremely loud. We had a great time.



On Thursday my mom came up here and helped us to wash all of our new kitchen items and put things away. Our new apartment is great. We have everything put away. The only thing left to do is to hang our pictures on the wall, but I am waiting to get our wedding pictures. I got our album, but not our wall pictures.

Sunday was Grandma Bastian's 90th birthday party and Jordan and I traveled to Elk Grove Village, IL. We saw a lot of Jordan's relatives from other states.

After the party we went to my moms house for her birthday. I made her a cake. My Aunt Susie, Kevin, Kyle, Grandma and Papa were there.

We've already had our first visitors. Jordans dad and stepmom Patty came up on tuesday night. We showed them around St. Joseph on Wednesday.
Lynn, Jordan's sister, gave us one of her dogs a 2 yr old shitzu named Barkley, or as the kids call him broccoli. He's adjusting very well to his new place. We love having a dog. Jordan started his new job at he Herald-Palladium which is the Benton Harbor/St. Joe paper. Well, that's all for now. It's been awhile since I last blogged so this was kind of long. Catch ya later!

No comments: