Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Go Sox! Red Sox That Is!

Well, my wonderful husband has done it again. Scored me some free tickets to tomorrow nights game. The Jays are playing the Red Sox. It's the last game of the series here in Toronto. I'm pretty excited b/c I've only gone to one baseball game this entire season where as my husband on the other hand will have gone to 52 by the end of the season. I went to one earlier this summer with my bros and Stephanie. I'm going to this one by myself. Anyone wanna join me? Maybe since Johnny Damons injury isnt' that bad he can fly in from Boston and sit with me! I'll rub his shoulder! I mean no I won't! Just kidding Jordan! I love you!

Today I stopped by this cool pottery place. They sell the pieces and you paint them. They had all kinds of dishes and figures. Looks like fun!

I must have been a good girl b/c today was mail day. I got three letters from people back home! Love you guys! See ya in 3 wks!

1 comment:

Karl Bastian said...

Um, they, um, like, LOST!