Friday, April 28, 2006

Back @ it...

I was back at the gym tonight after nearly a week off due to flu like symptoms...yuck! I ran three miles so I wouldn't over do it. I will probably feel the effects of it anyway. I'm kind of bummed b/c there is this thing going on tomorrow at the CN tower. They are doing a benefit to raise money for the WWF of Canada and no it's not the World Wrestling Federation it is a group that helps fight global warning I guess....but they are doing this thing where you climb to the top of the tower. It is 1776 steps to the top. It would be cool to do but you have to raise $50 to do it and I didn't find out about it until tonight. Oh, well at least we know about it and can probably do it next year. Wish Jordan was here to do it with me. He left for NYC this morning and is probably currently waiting for players in the locker room to get quotes before he heads back upstairs to write the rest of his story. He is at Yankee Stadium for the first time today which is pretty cool. Anyhoo, Barkley and I are hanging out at home. Sent off a bunch more resumes today some at a law office and other office assistant positions.

I found out that if I want to work in a dental office in any aspect, even if I want to wash their floors I have to get a physical by an immigration doctor. So that's my next step... We'll see where this all leads me.

Tomorrow I might go explore the area around our house a little more if it is nice. That was so hard to do b4 b/c it was so cold, but now it has been warming up. I have a gift certificate for Pier One that one of my favorite sister - in - laws gave me for my birthday so I might head over there. Good luck on the triatholon training melissa! You can do it! I'm so proud of y0u!

Well, I think it's time for some on demand movies!

No comments: