Sunday, December 03, 2006

Turkey Time

We traveled to my Parents house for Turkey day last week. We visited with my Dad's side of the family on Turkey day b/c they came to my mom's house. The food was incredible. I know my mom is a talented cook, but I think it tasted even better to Jordan and I b/c we have been eating so healthy for the last few months. We pigged out and it was great.

On the day after turkey day we went to Jordan's sister Lynns house and hung out with her and her kids. We brought her a present to celebrate her 40th birthday. Her kids were so hyper and they were so cute.

On Saturday we traveled to Jordan's other sister's house for her husband's 40th birthday. We played a cut-throat game of spoons and spent time with baby Luke. It was great to see everyone b/c we haven't seen some of them since April.

It was great to be home. Barkley loved it too. It took him a few days to get used to the quiet of our house and the fact that there weren't a bunch of people around to pet him anytime he wanted it. Jordan said he cried for two days and begged for his attention. Jordan has had a long week since we've been home work wise. A lot of Bluejays stuff has been happening so he's been at the computer non stop.

Jordan left for Orlando where the current temp is 84 degrees. Current temp in toronto...28 degrees with a chance of snow. Yeah I got the shaft. It is getting harder and harder to take Barkey outside b/c the wind gets so bad in the courtyard that it makes it hard to see. Stuff gets blown in your eyes and Barkley is not very well-behaved out there. He almost got bit by another dog today. It was pretty scary for me and he acted like nothing happened.

I'm excited to come home for Christmas. We are tentatively planning on leaving for home on the 23rd and returning on the 3rd. We look forward to seeing a lot of friends and family during that time. Here are some pictures from Keiths 40th bday party that I got from my sis-in-law Melissa: To be posted later...Blogger is not working right now...

No comments: