Tuesday, October 31, 2006

New York City

Happy Halloween first of all. We are leaving for New York City tomorrow...yes I'm excited to be back in the USA. My friend Tammy is watching our sweet baby while we are gone. I feel like a mama leaving my baby for the first time. I'm a little nervous and will probably call home often to check on him. He is having a puppy sleepover with his friend AJ another shihtzu that looks just like Barkley. Well, that's all for now. I just thought I'd let you know where I'll be for the next week. Later gators!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Update you blog girlfriend!!!!!!!!
Jody

Anonymous said...

Can I be like Jordan is to me and demand you update already?? And how did I not know you had a blog? I feel so out of the loop. :( Can't wait to see you guys in the Spring!