Thursday, October 05, 2006

Taking it easy!!

Hey everybody. Things are going well here. Jordan has been home for two days now. We enjoyed a nice day off together. Nothing too exciting. We went and got a passport photo taken for me, went grocery shopping, decided where to vacation (New York), took Barkley for one of the last walks by the lake this year, and now we're heading to the gym. Oh yeah, we've also watched some of the Post-Season games.

After we return from the gym we will have dinner and watch Lucky Number Slevin which we rented.

Tuesday night when he got here we went to St. Louis Bar and grill to meet one of his friends. Last night we got Jordan started back on his work out regimen. I have been doing this for 6 weeks now and I have lost 15 lbs! woo hoo! I'm almost to my goal that I made w/ Melissa to lose 20 lbs by Thanksgiving. I gotta keep going on that though. Jordan and I are off to a great start. Well, that's all for now. Time to hit the gym.

No comments: