Friday, October 20, 2006

What a bummer...

So after spending all day at work 9-6, I come home for 1/2 and hour and then head to job number 2 at the Rogers Centre. I scanned tickets tonight and froze my badonkadonk off in the process. It has gotten pretty darn cold here in Toronto. I came home to find out that Jordan had signed up to do the CN tower climb. This is where you walk/run whatever you can do up the stairs of the CN tower. There are 1776 total. I have wanted to do this for awhile and missed the deadline date on the last one so now I am bummed. I can't do this one b/c I work at 9 am. Oh well, what can you do? Maybe they'll be another one soon. Good luck Jordan!

On a happier note, I am going on Sunday to something called the CreativFestival. It's this huge thing at the expo centre where scrapbookers, crafters, etc go and show their projects and sell goodies. I'm pretty excited. It should be fun. Jordan is coming with me, what a trooper. Maybe he'll find out how to mat his photo project. We'll see. Well time for bed. Later gators.

No comments: