Friday, October 13, 2006

You Gotta Wear Shades...

Yeah, I'm cute!

Our dog Barkley has a problem with digital cameras. If he even sees one he freaks out and starts running around like a crazy dog. We think he has sensitive eyes due to an eye injury he sustained before he came to live with us. We have learned to overcome this by using a disposable camera with a shorter flash. After a few months of using it we finally got it developed. The people probably lauged hysterically when they saw a whole roll of a stupid dog. Anyhoo, here are some of the good ones:

Jordan and Barkley by the waterfront trail.
Nice pillow!

One of his favorite toys.

I don't know why his ears are so long.

Are you talking to me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Kel!
I'm not anonymous, but nice Blog. Wish there were more pics of you & Jordan & Barkley-course I didn't check earlier dates. I'm tyoing while under the influence of 3 margarits-your Mom made me drink. Finished a bucket.l Just getting some pulled porkout of the ove-gotta go. I'll write you later this week while I'm off o Break. Ta ta for now-Love Aunt C. (Gosh now everybody knows I'm an alchy that reads this!)

Melissa said...

you need to put word verification in here, so spammers can't post. It's a pain.

ANYWAY, I love the shades and am so glad that you found a way to take pictures of your little spoiled brat dog. LOL I like the one of Jordan and Barkley in the parkley.

Love you guys,
Melissa