Thursday, September 28, 2006

Last Road Trip

Jordan leaves early tomorrow morning on his last road trip of the year. Can I say YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I'm pretty excited about that. He leaves detroit to head to New York. He will be home on Monday. I am totally thrilled. He will now be home until approximately February 15th except when we head home for the holidays or when we go on our possible vacation.

Today was my day off. I'm not thrilled about going back to work tomorrow, but such is live. I spent much of my day off running errands and cleaning my house. Boo. I work both jobs on saturday. I will be an usher at the Argos Football game which is Canadian football. On Sunday I have another day off. Woo hoo.

They opened the St. Louis Ribs joint in our building and ever since our hallway has smelled like something was deep frying. Yuck! I think they're going to have to do something about that b/c I can't get Barkley out of the hallway.

Speaking of Barkley...he's a sneaky little devil. He likes to wake us up at 2 am, 4 am or 6 am and sometimes multiple times. Well one day last week Barkley tricked us both into feeding him in the morning. Well yesterday he tricked me into feeding him twice. I sleep walked and feed him 2 times. I only know I feed him b/c the food was still out the second time and I didn't think about it until after the food was in his bowl and there was no way of getting it away from fatty. This has to stop or else he will not be able to walk when his chubby belly is hitting the ground.

Well, that's all for now. I think it's time for bed. Later gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay people he has been home for almost a week, why don't you post something new on your blogs!!!!!!!! Or I got a better idea come see me or at the very least call.
Jody