Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Still @ it...

Today I came home from work and decided to relax a bit before hitting the gym. I noticed that the season premiere of the Biggest Loser was on and I sat down to watch it. Yes, I'm a big dork but I found motivation in watching the program. After seeing those people struggle and then have dramatic weight loss I thought I need to kick it up a notch. If they can do it I definately can do it.

I hit the track hard today runninng 4 miles. I did very well. I could really feel my heart rate rising. I also did some free weights and gave my arms a work out on a few machines. I also did the always horrible crunches to finish out the routine. It was pretty intense, but worth it b/c Jordan wants to go to a Mexican restaurant for his bday tomorrow and they never have any low cal options.

Tomorrow I am also getting back on the Dental Hygiene trail. I have a doctors appointment at 10 am. I have to have this to have my work permit changed which will allow me to work in the Health Care field. I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and do something about it. Here I go! Wish me luck.

I'm waiting for poor Jordan to come home from work. The Yankees clinched the division which led to a big party in the locker room which led to more work for good old JB. Poor guy. And on his birthday even. Oh well, he probably loves it anyway.

That's all for now. I think I'm going to go watch tv in bed and probably fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. I'm pretty worn out, but it will be worth it if I can meet the 20 lb goal that Melissa and I are trying to hit. Wish us luck!

No comments: