Saturday, September 16, 2006

He's home!!!

The long wait is over...Jordan is home. After a rough couple of weeks of Jordan being on the road and then only returning for 3 days and then leaving for another week it sure is great for him to be home.

We got to go out for dinner together last night at a place called Tortilla Flats which was a tex-mex kind of place. We sat on the patio and enjoyed a meal alfresco. We decided to eat at a new place instead of trying the same old thing.

On another note, I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but my younger brother Kyle is engaged to his girlfriend Stephanie Boros! Also, I am in the wedding! She showed me the dresses she likes and they are beautiful. I'm super excited!

Well, that's all for now. I'm enjoying the rest of my saturday. I worked until 3. Jordan won't be home until around 9 pm. I'm going to go for a run after I watch a little tv. Catch ya later!

No comments: