Saturday, January 13, 2007

Christmas
I guess it's about time that I blogged about going home for Christmas. We had a great time and enjoyed seeing all of our family. Barkley was especially happy to see my family's Shihtzu Sammy. We found them snoozing lazily together in the recliner in the living room
After being snowed in in Colorado while visiting Jordan's Dad, Jordan's Brother Karl, sis-in-law Sara, and Baby Luke arrived home just in time to see us before we returned to Canada. It took Luke a little while to warm up to us but eventually he liked his auntie and uncle. I think he thought I was a baby sitter.
Luke enjoying one of his Christmas presents.
Uncle Jordan did Luke's hair.

Well, that's all for now. I will add more photos when blogger lets me. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lame baby still??? Time for a new post!
Jody

Melissa said...

Hello,

Love the pics. Would love to hear about your superbowl party. Love you guys. Melissa