Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to me...

Aside from the fact that my hubby is in Florida away from me this turned out to be a pretty good day. I had an unheard of record number of calls from happy birthday wishers. The day started out with Jordan calling me at 12:01 to be the first to call me. Actual I was born at 4:05 in the morning so he cheated. He used to set his alarm and call me at 4:05 to wish me Happy birthday.

On my break at work I had voicemails from my mom, Sarah (E) Nixon, Jody, and my sis-in-law Melissa. At lunch I got a call from an unrecognized number. Four people sang the entire bday song to me. When they finished I said "Thanks, who is this?" They all laughed. It was Karl, Sara, Doug and Patty. Quite humerous.

I went out to dinner with my friends from my small group friends at East Side Marios. It was a lot of fun. It's great to finally have people up here that we can hang out with.

After dinner Kevin called followed by Lynn, and bringing up the rear was Kyle.

I really had a great Birthday, but I still miss my Jordan.

Barkley was starting to behave more and more each day since Jordan's been gone until the fire alarm went off today. He knocked all of my picture frames off of a table and went totally berzerk. He's a little nervous guy. Good thing he's cute.

Thanks to all of my birthday well wishers. Thanks for making it such a good day!

No comments: