Sunday, June 10, 2007

100th Blog Post

Well, I finally did it! It's been about 2 1/2 years in the making, but I finally cut my hair to donate it! I drove to Cass City, MI this weekend where one of my roommates from college lives because she was having a baby shower. I made her take me to the salon on Friday before I could chicken out. Here are some of the pictures Jody took.
BEFORE:






After:

10 inches!!

Mr. Barkley decided on his own that he wanted to go swimming in the pond! Boy did he stink! He drank so much water! I think he thought it was a huge water bowl. When he got out he rolled in the sand and got filthy! He had a great time at Jody's parents house! Well, that's all for now, I just thought I'd post the pictures for those of you who have been waiting for the results! Later gators! One more day in the thumb : ( and then it's off to Canada. : (

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my Gosh Kelly your hair is soooo cute. Love it. Does it feel weird? Talk to you soon.

Love ya,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

the new haircut looks cute! its about time Jordan told me you had a blog! on the 100th post!!! actually, i told melissa you got a haircut and she said, "i know, i read it on her blog" cool!

i will have to go read the last 99 posts!