Sunday, June 24, 2007

Blue Jays Dog Day!!

Today Barkley, my friend Tammy, her dog A.J. and I went to Dog Day at the Blue Jays game. Before the game we got to go on the field during the doggy parade! Barkley didn't like the fake grass very much! I was afraid he wouldn't walk on it at first. Barkley tip-toeing through the turf!After the parade we met up with Barkley's friend A.J. and his mom Tammy! They had grass brought in on the concourse so that the dogs could go potty, although Barkley was afraid of that to, go figure! They were both very well behaved during the game. We saw a lot of different kinds of dogs. Some people even brought some Mastifs and Great Danes which were huge. Those dogs just sat in the aisles. Here is a picture of one of my favorite dogs that I saw!Barkley had his own seat, but he had a hard time keeping it down b/c his little butt would push it up! Here are some pictures of our fun day!

Barkley always ready to run away from a camera!


I don't know what they are looking at but at least you can see their faces for once! They got lots of looks in their matching bandanas that Tammy and I made!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Tricia said to tell you she liked the picture of your favorite dog and we think Barkley was adorable. Looks like a fun day. Thanks for posting it.