Wednesday, September 12, 2007

In need of prayer!

On Sunday when I got home from Boston (blog post coming later) I called my mom. She told me that my Uncle Charlie, who we refer to as Uncle C, was in the ICU. He was working on the roof of a two story house and fell off. He broke his ribs, punctured his lung, shattered his wrist, forarm and elbow. He is having trouble breathing on his own and they may need to put in a trach soon. The bottome lobe of his lung is not inflating. He has been under complete sedation, but has finally responded to some of the testing they have been doing.

Also, his wife, my Aunt Connie, just found out her mom, who lives in Michigan, has breast cancer and needs to have a mastectomy. My Aunt had planned to fly from Arizona to MI, but for obvious reasons will not be able to. Please pray for her to remain strong through all of this stress and for my Uncle C to make a speedy recovery.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Kelly, I will definetly be praying for your family. Please give us an update when there is one. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Kel, aready added to the prayer list. Call when you get settled back in from your vacation!
Jody