Monday, July 14, 2008

Back at it...

Yeah, it's been a long time since I've posted. No excuses I just haven't posted. This last month I've been busy getting on the weight loss path again. I have lost 7 lbs this month. Doesn't seem like a lot I know but it's better to lose it slowly as far as maintaining it goes.

I've been running with my psycho marathon runner husband. Last Tuesday I ran 5 miles with him down the lakefront in less than an hour. It was great. I didn't feel too bad afterward which was suprising. What was cool was when we got down to the Molson Ampitheatre, James Taylor was playing and we could hear it while we stood next the water and all the huge boats. I also ran 2 other days, 3 miles each day. I'll try to keep on here to log my results as they happen.

I am going home this weekend! Yeah! I leave on Thursday and come back on monday. Mr. Barkley is going with me, but Jordan is headed to St. Pete. We are enjoying his few days off for the All-Star break. Catch ya later.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey I like your ticker. Congrats on your weightloss. We can be weightloss buddies. It was really great to talk to you and catch up. We have both been doing so well and I know that we can do it.

I want to thank you for always being so encouraging.

Love your sis n law,
Melissa