Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back in Canada

I had a very enjoyable weekend with my family back in Illinois. I ate a little off of my plan but it was worth it. We ate at my favorite Mexican restaurant and had some Arrenellos pizza! Yum! I didn't really gain any wait so I was lucky. So, now it's back at it. I am finding it a little hard to get to the gym. I have felt really tired since I"ve been home. I know that's not an excuse b/c going to the gym gives you energy.


Barkley has been too. He's slept for the last 2 days, except for when he picked up a sheep squeeky toy that he stole from our other dog Sam (my parents dog). I said Sams name and Barkley looked around for him. My parents dog Sam and Barkley get along very well . They're kind of funny though b/c they're very jealous of each other and if you give attention to one of them the other comes over and tries to push his way into your hand. Also, if one dog is on your lap the other will come and sit on the other and they just accept it. (well sam doesn't always b/c Barkley is a fatty and squishes Sam!) Barley loves it at my parents house b/c he eats Sams food if we leave it on the floor and you don't hold Barkley back while Sam eats it. Also, the two dogs tag team my dad and anyone else who's around into giving them lots of treats. It's pretty funny.


Jordan is off Friday and Saturday! Woo Hoo! It'll be great to see him at home 2 days in a row! Well, that's all for now, time for bed!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The dogs are cute. I'm right there with ya on getting back to the gym after you haven't been there for awhile. It's hard, but I know you can do it.

Hey, what happened to your ticker? YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Talk to you later,
Melissa