Monday, August 04, 2008

Second wind

I'm getting back on track here. I lost a pound which doesn't seem like a lot to most people but any loss is a loss so that's good. I went to the gym twice over the weekend and ran my 3 miles. Both times it went very well. I plan to head out today before dinner and do 3 more. I'm trying to get in a lot of activity before this weekend. We might be going to Michigan to a MSU reunion with Jordan's old roomies and you know how those things go. Wish me will-power!

Yesterday, after my run, Jordan and I went out back with Barkley and had a BBQ. They put out these nice new Stainless Steel BBQ's in the backyard in the dog park. We sat out there and grilled while Barkley ran around in the yard. It was great. We will probably be doing that more oven until the weather gets bad. It's nice to have that facility. I have missed BBQ since we moved to Toronto. It's one of my favorite things about summer. (Next to watermelon!)

That's all for now. Time to get motivated. Pray for Jordan he ran 18 miles yesterday and had some struggle b/c of his leg. He's had quite a bit of pain and had been uncomfortable.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great job on another pound lost. You are doing great!!

That's cool that they got those grills for you. That will be nice.

Take care and keep up the good work. We wlll get there eventually.