Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Meetin' with the Michiganders!!

Tomorrow Jordan and I set off on a reunion weekend. Tomorrow we head to my college roommate, Jody's house which is about the 1/2 way point to get to Traverse City where we will meet up with Jordan's college roommates for an extravaganza!! Jody has the cutest little guy Dylan who is almost a year old who I can't wait to see. We don't get to see each other that often but it's still great when we do even if it's for a short time. This summer she and her hubby drove through Illinois while I was visiting my folks and they stopped at the Lincoln Oasis. My parents live around the corner and I got to see them (only for a few minutes), but it's still great just the same. I miss her a bunch, but I always know she's just a phone call away.

In Traverse there will be about 16 of us! Jordan had 12 guys living in his house in college and a bunch will be meeting us there. It should be great. Lots of BBQ and goodtimes! Wish me will-power! BTW another lb down today! Good way to start the long weekend!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey chicky baby,

How's it going? No post for awhile.

Just checkin' in.

I gained 2 pounds. UGH!!

Later,
Melissa