Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I gotta run...

I'm now into my third week of my running program and my times are slowly improving. The second week was a little tough b/c I was quite sore and my numbers reflected that. This week my long runs are getting faster and faster. Not sprinter fast, but faster for Kelly Bastian. I've lost a few pounds since I started which is a plus.

Jordan and I are off to run some errands and possibly do some Christmas shopping! Yes I know it's early but I love Christmas and I have a lot of people to buy for and I want to be ready. As much as I love Christmas time I hate shopping just as much. I'm rather have grab bags if I can stay out of the mall! Bah humbug to shopping. Well, I haven't seen any Christmas lists yet. What do people want this year? Any hints?

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Great job on the running. Keep up the great work!!! What is your eating plan? It's only 4:00pm and I already have my5 fruits and veggies in for the day. YEAH ME and YEAH YOU!!!!

Melissa said...

How's the little fishy doing on your weight tracker? Just wondering. He's been stuck there awhile. I know you are going to rock this fitness thing especially with that tough coach you have. Have fun!!

Melissa said...

Has your coach killed you? Just checking in with you.
Love ya, Melissa

Melissa said...

So how's the running going? Is this about week 7 now. Update us!!

Anonymous said...

So you haven't updated your blog is amlost a year, yet I still check it everday to see if there is something new! Oh my I am lame. Hope all is well!
Jody