Sunday, August 14, 2005

How do you spell Crabby?

Apparently this morning it's J-O-R-D-A-N. We are heading out to early church and Jordan is moving in slowmo. Last night we stayed up really late reading The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown. Well, actually he read it aloud to me. Yes, we're dorks, but it was really good. It's full of suspence. Even if the events aren't historically accurate we are still enjoying the story. It was funny how when we were reading we kept getting phone calls from people. It must mean you all love us. Thanks! Love you too!

After church, we are headed to the Toronto Islands. They are a series of 12 islands right off of the shore. We found the web site yesterday and it looks really interesting. Yes, ma you can rent bikes on the island we should have done this while you were here. Also there's a Babe Ruth monument so you know we'll check that out. Well, that's it for now crabby is finally ready for church. Later gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you and Jordan get to spend some time together, sounds like fun!!! I am a bit jealous. Aaron is a real working man now, so only 2 days off a week. Oh-well I can't complain I have a new tahoe sitting in my driveway. :) Well new to me at least its a '99. Anyhoo. Talked to Mel yesterday, I am sure you will hear from her soon. And I talked to Caitlin. Both wanted to know how you were doing. And wish you well. Okay girl I will chat at you later! Miss you bunches!
Jody