Monday, December 19, 2005

6 Days Until Christmas!!

With Christmas only days away let the chaos ensue. Yesterday, Jordan and I went to Casa de Sutton to help prepare the festivities and I bet my Ma wished we hadn't. Sam and Cocoa had to go to the groomer and Jordan and my Ma picked them up and left Barkley in his cage. Let's just say he wasn't happy about this and left a little suprise for them in there. Gross! It gets worse... Jordan didn't notice Barkley had stepped in it and then he left little brown paw prints all down the hall. Jo mama was furious. They had to give Barkley a bath. Then when they finally got to eat their lunch that they had brought home with them it was cold. Jordan made the mistake of giving Barkley a french fry which made him sick on the kitchen floor. Jordan and Ma could only laugh at this point.

Dad and I made our annual few days before christmas shopping trip. We left early so as to beat the crowds and we did very well, all the presents and got lunch all in under 2 hrs! A new record I think. When we got home I wrapped the presents and helped Ma make cookies.

Jordan, Kyle, Stephanie and I went to the hospital to see my Grandpa. It was kind of hard b/c he was rather disoriented and was telling us how lonely he was and how bad they were treating him there. He would say things that made you want to cry and then in the next breathe make you want to laugh. It's kind of a rollercoaster. You can't believe most of what he says unfortunatly b/c his mind is so fuzzy right now.

We try to keep busy with Christmas activities to keep our mind off of it. It's gonna be a strange and small Christmas at the Sutton house. I am happy to have a fun day of activities planned for Christmas Eve with the Bastians.

On Friday my office closes at 12 and then Sarah Eastman...soon to be Mrs. Nixon will be coming up to visit us here in Saint Joseph. Awesome! I haven't seen her since the summer time.

Tonight Jordan and I got to spend the evening together something we haven't been able to do during the week in a long time b/c he worked nights at the HP. Today was his first day with MLB.com. We played Sceneit one of our favorite games that we played a lot in Canada. He also showed me a couple of potential places that we could be staying at in Florida that are even pet friendly (Barkley might get a tan!).

Well, that's all for now. Back to hanging out with Jordan and Barkley. Catch ya later!

No comments: