Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm movin' on...

We are spending our last free weekend here in St. Joe before we pack up and leave next weekend. Tonight Jordan and I went to Roxy's a hamburger joint a block from our house and then we went to the Chocolate Cafe and had cheesecake. We are wating for his sis Melissa, her husband Keith, and niece and nephew Tricia and Parker to get here. They are spending the night and we will spend the day with them tomorrow. My mom and dad will be here on Sunday to help us pack and my dad is going to fix Jordan's Crapalier. I have 4 days left of work and then on Friday we are going home to see everyone b4 we go. My family is going to House of Kobe on Friday night to. We are going to see Lynn and crew also. Jordan will get to see baby Luke for the first time.

I will blog more on baby Luke when I have more time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its about time you updated on here!!
Jody