Sunday, January 29, 2006

You Gotta See the Baby!!!!

The baby is officially over a week old, but I finally got some pictures of him to post on my blog...and I am a little bit partial because I am the Auntie but I think he's very cute, a little red, but cute!


He was born on January 21st at 9:26 am. I was there with Lynn when she had him air-lifted out. I returned to Lynn's house while she was in recovery to save Jordan from his time alone with four children. The kids had him tied up in a recliner and were taking turns playing with matches but all in all things went well! J/k They were quietly watching a movie together when I got there, but Uncle J still looked a little frazzled.

Here is a picture of the proud big sis with her new baby brother:


Today my parents came up and helped us pack and prepare for our move. We got quite a bit done. Our apartment looks weird. Well, that's all for now. Jordan needs to get back to work. I can't wait till we have wireless internet and can both be on the 'puter at the same time.

No comments: