Friday, January 27, 2006

Rematch!!

Tomorrow we have a bowling rematch scheduled. We are going with the Black family some time tomorrow. Parker has already said he is going to kick his Uncle Jordan's butt. We are going to meet them around 10 am tomorrow and show them around St. Joe, show them our Apt. and go to the kids Museum. Somewhere in there I'm sure we'll get lunch. We went to there hotel tonight and hung out for awhile. We are headed back to Kelley's bowl so I can kick Jordan's butt! Oh, yeah, that's a promise!

P.S. Jody the phone works both ways! What are you doing? : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OKay OKay I get your point, but I am not the one who missed my birthday:) And besides I have crappy cell phone service and no long distance... yes I know I am full of excuses. Anywho later gater!
Jody

Kellygurl said...

Yes! I'm a horrible friend...I totally blew that one. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. I promise!