Sunday, July 09, 2006

Feeling old...

Today I went to the gym and was having a hard time getting going on the treadmill. I heard some people playing volleyball and I asked them if I could join them. We got a game going and I had a good time, but I got tired very quickly! : ( I remember playing several games on a saturday in high school and now I was tired after an hour. It was fun though. They play every sunday night so I might join them from now on.

Toronto is going crazy by the way after Italia's win today in the World cup. Fans watched the game from the Rogers Centre in the Blue Jays absence. Little Italy here in Toronto is still packed with people in the streets celebrating at 11 pm.

Tomorrow Barkley and I get our Jordan back! He will get home late in the afternoon and we're pretty excited about it. He has 4 days off! Yeah! Later gators..

No comments: