Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Canada Day

Saturday was our second year of experiencing Canada day vs Fourth of July. I can't believe it.

I went to the Blue Jays game with Eve, the phillies writer's wife. They gave away foam Canada flags. After the game they closed the dome and then they had a fireworks show. It was pretty good. The best one I've seen since I've been in Canada.

We went to an international festival that had a bunch of different booths. They also had food from different countries. We had some really awesome churros.

When the guys were done at work we went out for dinner.

On Sunday I went to the Hard Rock Cafe with Eve and we watched the Blue Jays game in there (Not on tv, through the windows that overlook the field.) We went to the movies and saw The Devil Wears Prada which I would recommend. When I got home my poor hubby was still working and was until 2 pm. He got up at 4:30 to go and catch a flight to Texas where he is now.

Barkey is missing Jordan as well. Poor pooch. He was hiding under the bed. (Jordan said he was looking for him) and he scared the crap out of me when he started barking in the middle of the night for no reason.

I am very jealous of my families 4th of July plans. They are all at the beach and I'm sure they will be enjoying the fireworks later. Happy Fourth of July everyone!

No comments: