Friday, June 30, 2006

One Year Anniversary....

No, not me and Jordan, but this is my one year anniversary of blogging. As of yesterday I have been documenting our life for one full year. A lot has happened since then. My first blog post was about how we were settlig in to our tiny little apartment at Yonge and Steeles. Jordan was an intern for MLB.com and was traveling an hour to and from work each day! Ugh.

After that we were in St. Joseph Michigan for a few months and Jordan worked for the Herald Palladium and I was working for Smit & Kragt a law firm there. We brought our new puppy home to our new apartment on Cleveland Ave. He didn't like walking on a leash at first and was pretty defiant. He had a hard time running up the 3 floors to our apartment but he lost a little weight and that made it easier. It was nice to be that close to home. It would take about an hour and 10 minutes to go see family. Barkley got to go on a lot of those road trips and spend time with his stinky friend Sam.

Jordan was offered the full-time job with MLB.com and we moved in to our condo the first week in february. February 15th Jordan left for Florida for 6 weeks. Kyle traveled to Toronto to pick me up and I spent a week at my family's house and then I flew to Florida for a month. My family visited and Lynn visited. It was a lot of fun.

We returned to Toronto for the regular season. Jordan began doing a lot of traveling. I went home for Easter and Sarah's shower/Bachelorette party. I continued my job hunt when I got home.

Jody and Aaron Barrigar visited for a long weekend. It was nice to see a friendly face in my new city. We had a great visit.

Last week I was in Iowa for Sarah E's wedding.

Now I'm back in Toronto and I am still job hunting. Hopefully, I will find a job soon and will get back on the track towards dental hygiene. I pray that Barkley's seizures will decrease. ( He had one last night that was pretty violent) Many family members have made plans to visit us this summer! I'm pretty excited about that. This year has been quite eventful. Happy one year blogging anniversary!

No comments: