Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Barrigars in the Big City!

This weekend I had the pleasure of having my bestest friend Jody and her husband Aaron come stay with us. They got here on Saturday afternoon and we hung out until Jordan got home from work. We went to Cayo Coco for tapas. They were awesome.

On Sunday we went to the Bluejays game and we had seats in the Club 200 section which are cushioned! Jordan even got to come down and sit with us for awile to. The Jays were playing the Tigers and the Barrigars are huge Tigers fans.



On Sunday night after the game we went to Alice Fazoolis, a nice Italian restaurant that Jordan had $200 in gift certificates to. We ate like piggies. We had drinks, appetizers, I ordered seafood alfredo and then Jody and I shared a dessert, brownie with icecream covered in razberry sauce, which was heavenly.

On monday Jody wanted to go to the zoo. Toronto's zoo is the 3rd largets zoo in North America. It is very hilly and we did a lot of walking. By the end of the day we were beat. We spent the evening in the pool/hot tub to relax.

Barkley and I are recovering from being sick. I think I had strep throat or something and he had a seizure on Saturday. He's going to the vet on friday to see what's up with him.

Today I got my bridesmaid dress back from being altered. Just in time b/c the wedding is next saturday. I leave for O'Hare on thursday night and return monday morning. Well, that's all for now. I'll just leave you with a picture of my adorable nephew with his present from his uncle Jordan and auntie Kelly!

(***I'm having trouble posting pictures tonight. I will try and update later!***)

No comments: