Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Dad's Day!!

I think this is the first Father's day that I haven't been with my dad. Wah! I will be there on Thursday and then he'll get his present. Usually, we have a BBQ with just the family. Today I found out that he is spending his day rebuilding/cleaning the filter on the pool or something. Real relaxing! I just thought I'd pay tribute to the most awesome dad I know. I love him. He's always been there for me. Here are some shots of my dad.

Dad always helped carve pumpkins every year.
(usually doing more of the work than us!)

Dad enjoying his favorite pastime!

Dad's Favorite Child!

I guess he's where I get my good looks! Yeah we're cute!

Like father like son

(Sorry Ky Ky I didn't have any pictures of you and dad!)

Well, to all you dad's out there have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I finally made multiple blog entries!!! Our pics turned out soo good, and tell Jordan his father's day post made me cry.. just like most of them do. Later Gater!
Jody