Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Nixon

After taking a sad Barkley to doggy day care I caught the shuttle to the airport. I flew into O'hare and went out to dinner with my family at Popolanos.

On Friday I went to Iowa with Jill and Bobby Kopec. We had the Rehearsal for Sarah's wedding and then had the rehearsal dinner. I spent the night at Sarah's apartment. I got my hair done at 9 am and waited at the church for everyone else to get theirs done as well.

The wedding was beautiful.

The brother of the bride, Brad suprised her with a excursion limo which was awesome.

We took some great pictures at the old capital building.

The reception happened so fast, but we had such a great time.

On sunday we drove home and then had Gino's East pizza for dinner. Before I new it it was time to head home. The weekend was such a whirlwind and I can't believe I'm home already. I was very excited to see my hubby and my puppy.

***I would post more pictures but Blogger is not cooperating. I will try again later.***

No comments: