Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Loose Moose

Last night Jordan and I went to see the new romantic comedy, The Breakup. I liked it. It was pretty funny although we are pretty partial because it was filmed in Chicago. When we came home I decided to go to the gym...Jordan said he would join me, but that 9th inning sure took forever!

I met these two girls at the gym and they asked if I wanted to go out for a drink and I decided to go. When I got back Jordan said he would join us. We went to the Loose Moose for a drink and we had a good time. It wasn't one of those trendy places where all the girls are half naked it was more low key and we enjoyed it.

Today we don't have a lot planned. Tomorrow we might go to the Royal Ontario Museum and check it out. Well, that's all for now. Later gators!

No comments: