Friday, August 25, 2006

End of Week One!

Things are going well. My feet are slowly starting to recover from this first week of work. The people are great and the work isn't too bad. Next week I have another full week plus on my day off I will be working an event at the Rogers Centre, Hootie and the Blowfish. It's a private concert and it's not open to the public so I'm not sure exactly what that entails as far as work goes.

Next week, Thursday, my cousin Dottie and her guy Matt will be coming to visit me for Labor Day weekend. . . pretty cool! Not exactly sure what they want to do while they're here, but we'll see. Jordan leaves me again for a 7 day roadtrip on Monday. He'll get home for 3 days and then leave again, but he'll be home from the 14th thru the 26th so that'll be great. 36 days until the offseason and counting! Things are looking up! That's all for now..later gators!

No comments: