Thursday, August 17, 2006

UPDATE!!

I finally found a job. I start on Monday after my fun filled weekend. Jordan arrives in Toronto early tomorrow afternoon. He will pick up our rental car and then come get Barkley and I. I will probably have to drive b/c he will be so tired from his long week and flight. As soon as we get there we will go to the rehearsal dinner. (If we make it on time) Jordan has to be there early, but I will be shopping in Grand Rapids (maybe). I want to hit Target, Kohls, Linens and things and Pier One. I miss Target and Kohls b/c they don't have stores in Canada.

The wedding will be fun b/c we will get to see all of our State friends, most of which we haven't seen in a year. On Sunday we will meet my family for lunch in Grandville, MI. It's only been 2 months since I saw most of my family, but I still really miss them. It stinks we only have enough time to have lunch with them, but at least it's something.

Enough about this weekend...Early this morning Barkley and I were rudely awakened to the sound of a fire alarm. The fire alarm went off in all 5 condo buildings in our complex. It was 4:45 and we're rushing outside b/c the alarm said to evacuate. We were met down there by Barkley's new friend AJ and his mom Tammy. AJ is a shihtzu/terrier and he looks very similar to Barkley. He even has the big eyes like Barkley. Very cute. Anyway that's all for now. I'm just hanging out until Jordan returns from Tampa. Later gators.

No comments: