Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Work, Work, Work

Working again day 2....feet hurt....bad! I walked to Shoppers Drug Mart with my new friends Tammy and her Shihtzu that looks like Barkley and bought some Dr. Scholls to help my poor tootsies out. I work again tomorrow, but then I have Thursday off and so does Jordan. Woo Hoo! The bakery is pretty fun. There's always something to do which makes the time go by pretty fast.

Jordan was on tv this morning, did anyone see it? I didn't b/c I was at work, boo! He was on ESPN Cold Pizza. Of course I wasn't home to see it. I'm sure he'll be on again sometime. Jordan only has 35 more games, a lil over a month of the season. I can't believe that. He'll really need this off season to recover from the constant demands of his job. It's a lot of work. More than most people realize. More than just "writing stories". It'll be great to have him back for a few months. Well, that's all for now. Time to relax with my feet up!

No comments: