Friday, February 10, 2006

Air Barkley!

Yes, that's right Barkley will be traveling yet again. He is switching countries in a few weeks. He is booked to fly American Airlines on February 28th and will return to Toronto on March 31st. He is headed to Tampa, Florida for a month of fun in the sun, laying by the pool, and swimming in the ocean. (Ok well maybe I'll be the one doing all of that, but Barkley is coming too!)

So, if anyone would like to join us down in Florida they are more than welcome. Just let me know. I know a couple of people who are already coming but the more the merrier right? It should be a good time. Well, that's all for now I have to go and help Jordan put our "den" together as he calls it. I prefer to call it the fronch room as we Chicagoans like to say. Some how the t in front room becomes a ch, strange how that happens. ok, later...

No comments: