Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Shaping Up...
Yes, our condo is starting to look like a home. We spent most of the day pulling it all together except for when we went on an entertainment center hunt. We froze our badonkadonks off walking to the Eaton Centre which is one of the biggest malls I have ever gone to. It is similar to Water Tower in its lay out but not to many of the stores are the same. We went to Sears and found one that we really liked but they weren't going to be able to deliver it until the 20th which really stinks. It is possible that we might wait until after spring training to sort that issue out, but we're not sure. For now our tv and it's components are sitting in a heap where they will eventually go.

The living room is set up minus pictures. Our bathroom is complete. Our kitchen is set up. That took a long time to arrange. The cabinets are oddly shaped and I have quite a large amount of stuff thanks to my Pampered chef shower, thank you ladies! We have am interesting shelving unit that hangs over the sink and it was the only place that I could find large enough to store my plates.

Me in the Living Room

The side view of our kitchen

Our kitchen from above

Our den on the other hand is quite the mess. That's a project for another day. Tomorrow I will be getting to our bedroom and putting all of our clothes away. I also will be putting my precious moments away as well. I'll post more pictures of our new place and of our leaving St. Joseph later on.

We have to get some sort of curtains for our bedroom windows. In all of the excitement of looking for an entertainment center we forgot about the curtains which is suprising for me b/c I have a hard time sleeping when it's bright in a room. I think I'm just really been tired over the last few days so I have been able to fall right to sleep after I get in bed no matter how light it is. I don't know what it is but my feet have been killing me.

Tomorrow I go on a tour of the new fitness center. That should be fun. Jordan won't be there because he has to go to the State of the Franchise event for the Jays. Well, that's all for now. I'll catch ya later....

No comments: