Wednesday, February 15, 2006

At the gym...

I am at the gym since my lovely husband took my computer to Florida and left me to freeze here in Canada. I only have to survive until Friday when Kyle and possibly Stephanie get her to take me back to Chi-town. I will be there for a few weeks and then I will joining Jordan in Florida. I am using the internet at the gym until I get to my parents house.

I am about to do my run on the treadmill so hopefully there is one open. The gym has been kind of busy since it opened on Monday.

After I run I will go back to clean up the mess I started at my house. It began so innocently when I started to vacuum my floor and then the vacuum kind of blue up all over the place. I spent the remander of the afternoon tearing the thing apart, cleaning it and then waiting for the parts to dry before I put them back in the machine. Yeah, vacuuming wasn't as easy as I had bargained for.

Well, that's it for now. No more procrastinating and wasting time on my new guitly pleasure, facebook b/c it is time to go run. If you're in Chicago next week give me a call at my rents house b/c I'll be there. Catch ya later!

No comments: