Saturday, February 11, 2006

Capote

Jordan and I went to see Capote tonight. We went for dinner first and had a lot of time to kill before the movie. We went in Chapters, a book store near the theatre. The movie was a little over two hours long. I really enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to deal with Phillip Seymour Hoffman doing the "Capote" voice for two hours, but after a few minutes I didn't seem to find it as irritating as I did in the trailer.

I was rather impressed b/c Phillip Seymour Hoffman is usually the funny side man in movies but this was his first lead role that I am aware of. The movie makes me want to read IN COLD BLOOD which the film is about. Well, that's it for now. Time to hang out with Barkley. He is super hyper from being in his cage all evening. Later gators.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was one good flick! Thanks for going on a date with me :)