Tuesday, February 07, 2006

We're here!!

I just thought I'd give an update... We are in our new condo and are digging our way out. There are boxes everywhere and it is a complete mess, but we love it. It is freezing cold here and our internet guy told us it was warm last week but got cold this week, just our luck.

The process of getting over the border was much easier this time b/c we had the proper paper work. The whole thing took about 20 min. Barkley was very frightened in Immigration and Customs. We think he thought he was at the vet. Lets just say he was shaking like a maple leaf, yes I know I'm a dork.

Everything thus far has made it in one peace. We want to thank everyone who has helped us move, Ma, Dad, Kyle, Stephanie, Mike and anyone else I forgot. You were all a great help. Thanks so much. Anyhoo, if you want my address give me a call. I should be sending out an email with it in the next few days. Catch ya later...

No comments: