Tuesday, February 14, 2006

What next?!?

Today began quite oddly b/c when I turned on the faucet in the bathroom to brush my teeth, no water leaked out. I took Barkley downstairs to go out and I asked our doorman Paul if he knew we didn't have any water and he told me that a water main broke on Front Street. Yes it is called "Front Street" for all you south siders. We didn't have water for several hours which was really stinky and the hot water didn't return until this evening. Good thing I had a pitcher of water in the fridge for drinking.

Jordan and I had a nice Valentines day dinner, nothing big being as how I am going to Florida and that is Valentine's present enough. We decided to go to the gym but before we could leave the fire alarm started going off, again. Fire trucks showed up and everything. We have two speakers in our apartment and the security guys in our buildings started to tell us to remain calm and that it wasn't a fire. Either way it was still making Mr. Barkley quite upset.

We did make it to the gym and ran on the treadmills. It is such a nice place to work out. I can't wait to use the pool and hot tub. Well, I gotta go finish some laundry and help Jordan finish packing. I hope you had a happy valentines day. Later gators.

No comments: