Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Fantastic Four

Today Jordan and I went on our run. I was a little slower than usual which kind of annoys him. He's a motivator when he runs w/ me, but sometimes I just get mad at him. I know he's just trying to help and I'm a brat.

Tonight I went out w/ a woman from church. We had dinner at a place called Montana's which kind of reminds me of The Texas Road House minus the peanuts. We went to see Fantastic Four which turned out not to be so fantastic. Jessica Alba is a terrible actress and needs to learn how not to miss buttons on her shirt.

Tomorrow I will be cleaning my apartment and doing laundry before the folks get here on Thursday. Real exciting day. Jordan covers the Mariners tomorrow.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Kelly, do you think Parker could see this movie or is there stuff in it that's not appropiate for him. Glad you're making friends.

Love ya,
Melissa