Monday, July 04, 2005

Next on FOX....When Neighbors Attack!

Yes, it has happened again. My parents have had to call the cops again on our neighbor. Earlier this week I mentioned how our neighbor set fireworks off on my car, but now SHE has attempted to physically assualt my mother. My mom was mowing the grass, minding her own business, when she saw rocks wiz passed he head. She turned to see our neighbor throwing rocks and cussing at her. My mom had her cell phone in her pocket and dialed 911. The cops came, but she took off before they arrived. They said they needed to see the rocks, but my mom had no idea where they were b/c we have rocks all over our backyard. They left and when my dad came home they noticed a large rock on the back porch and a huge hole in the screen. the cops returned and video taped the damage and my car that had been damaged earlier in the week. My parents have to go to court and will be getting a restraining order against our neighbor. It's really ridiculous that you should have to do all of this because your neighbor can't control herself. Our neighbor has been out of town all weekend and b/c of this my parents have enjoyed a restful holiday weekend.

We also have enjoyed our holiday weekend. We haven't been able to do a whole lot b/c of the rain, but it's nice just to be able to spend time togther before he has a 3 game homestand. Jordan will be covering the Oakland A's.

My parents like I said will be visiting us on the 21st. They will head home on the 24th and I will be joining them. It would be nice to see some of you while I am at home. I'm not sure how long I"ll be there b/c both of my bros have offered to drive me back. Kevin said he could bring me back on the 4th or 5th and kyle also offered. I'll let you know when more details have been confirmed. If I went home I'd be there for my brothers 25th birthday on the 31st of July. Happy Birthday Kev!

My mother has my wedding proofs and as soon as I come back to Toronto Jordan and I will pick out our shots for our wedding album. If anyone would like to see the pictures in the album you can contact my mother or check the website.

Well, have a happy 4th of July. Eat some BBQ for Jordan and I and enjoy the fireworks!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad your Mom wasn't hurt and that they were able to have a safe and quiet weekend. I hope it contines to go well. Let me know for sure when your home. I want to come and see you. Love you.

Melissa said...

I ate a salad and some fruit for you, but I did enjoy fireworks at Sea World. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

HI Kelly and Jordan. Greetings from lovely, crazy neighbor free, South Holland. It's great reading about your lives AND your parents adventures (yikes). Does Toronto remind you of Chicago? When ever I have been there it seems so much like Chicago--especially being on the lake. Hope you get a chance to try some of the ethnic restaurants. I had great Polish food in Toronto a few years ago.
Cute pic of you too, by the way.
Take care, Anne Paterik