Thursday, July 21, 2005

One more day!

My parents get here tomorrow, Yeah! There are leaving at like 4 or 5 in the morning like crazy people. Jordan will not be here when they get here. He has a 12:37 game tomorrow which is weird. This should be a great weekend and I'm really excited about it. The one thing I am not excited aboot is the 8 hr drive back. Hopefully my parents won't have as bad a time getting in as we did. Jordan came home tonight with yet another picture of the CN tower. Maybe he'll stop taking pictures of it after friday when we finally go up in it. Well, that's all for now b/c we have to get up earlier than usual.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The CN Tower is really cool. Keith ahd business in Toronto a few years back and I went with him. That is one thing we did together. I'm not one for heights much, but it was cool. The glass in the floors is really cool, but that was hard for me to stand on. It's a great view. Hopefully you'll have a clear day. Talk to you soon.

Love ya,
Melissa