Thursday, July 21, 2005

They're here!!

My parents got here today at 3:20 pm. Jordan was still at work so we just hung out in the apartment for awhile. They left at 5 am this morning like a couple of nut jobs. They went through the border and when the guy asked them what they had in the back seat my dad said, "An air conditioner" and my mom chimed in, "A pizza." The guy probably was confused. The pizza was an Arrenellos pizza from Glenwood, which was requested by Jordan. I bet that was the longest pizza delivery ever!

My dad started to fix our air conditioner. It is really cold now! Jordan will sleep like a baby and I will have icicles hanging from my nose and will be reaching for another blanket. My parents and I went to check them into their hotel. We stopped and had a little appetizer at a place called Rocky Mountian High while we waited for Jordan. When he finally got home we met him at our place. We hung out for awhile and then Jordan said he was starving so we went to East Side Marios. It's kind of like Olive Garden with a more gimmicky New York theme. They call it American Italian food I guess.

We also stopped at Home Depot to buy stuff to fix the air conditioner. We had to drag my dad out of there or else we would have never gotten to go home. While he fixed the air conditioner my mom and I went on a walk through the neighborhood. We only did a mile and a 1/2 b/c she didn't have very good shoes on.

Tomorrow we plan on going to The Beaches which is you guessed it a section of town with a bunch of beaches. Jordan and I went there once before. They have a boardwalk and then you can go to a bunch of shops along Queen Street. After that we'll head home, clean up and hit the subway to downtown. We will also go see the CN Tower and eat at the 360 restaurant. Busy day, but it'll be fun. Saturday we are going to go to the Island and check that out. Sun we will be heading home very early I'm sure. If anyone would like to get together while I'm home give me a call after sun b/c I'll be around aggravating my family I'm sure! See ya soon!

No comments: